Duration: 4 hours online and 5.5 hours in the classroom
The Emergency First Aid course covers full training on CPR and the use of the AED.
It is recommended in general for people working in factories, retail, stores, gyms, construction, roads, etc.
Provides training on the management of the most common life threatening situations.
- Group Rates Available as well
- Meets OHS.
- 3-year certification.
- Includes CPR (CPR information is enhanced to meet specific workplace needs).
- Includes AED (Automatic External Defibrillator).
- Conducted by a certified Red Cross First Aid Instructor
TAKE HOME MATERIALS
- Red Cross First Aid & Manual
- Certification card (valid for 3 years)
- Prestan Face mask
- General Considerations
- Check Call and Care
- How to prevent the infections from spreading
- CPR and AED
- Airway Emergencies
- Breathing Emergencies
- Wound Care
- Deadly Bleeding
- Head and Spinal Injuries.
- Medical Emergencies.
- A For Students working with Adults
- C For Students working with Adults,Children and Infants
- HCP For Health Care Providers