Location: 2407 Mountland Dr, Peterborough Ontario
Time: 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Duration: 4 hours in the classroom
- Group Rates Available as well
- Includes CPR Guidelines.
- Meets OHS.
- 1-year certification.
- Includes CPR Level BLS (CPR information is enhanced to meet specific workplace needs – for Healthcare professionals).
- Includes AED Certification (Automatic External Defibrillator).
- Conducted by a certified Red Cross First Aid Instructor
You will learn the skills needed to recognize and respond to respiratory and cardiac arrest emergencies for adults, children, and infants (CPR) for one and two rescuers and other topics such as airway obstructions and breathing emergencies as well as AED.
TAKE HOME MATERIALS
- Certification card (valid for 1 year)
- Red Cross CPR Manual
- Prestan Face mask
- Covers all CPR Levels’ course material
- Adult/Child/Baby CPR
- Adult/Child/Baby 2-rescuer CPR
- Adult/Child/Baby airway obstructions
- Barrier devices/pocket masks
- Rescue breathing
- Bag-Valve-Masks (BVMs)