Location: 2407 Mountland dr, Peterborough Ontario
Duration: 2.0 hours online and 2.5 hours in the classroom
- Group Rates Available as well
- Includes CPR Guidelines.
- Meets OHS.
- 3-year certification.
- Includes CPR Level A (CPR information is enhanced to meet specific workplace needs).
- Includes AED Certification (Automatic External Defibrillator).
- Conducted by a certified Red Cross First Aid Instructor
TAKE HOME MATERIALS:
- Red Cross First Aid & CPR Manual
- Certification card (valid for 3 years)
- Prestan Face mask
- Preparing to respond
- The EMS System
- Check, Call, Care
- How infections spread between people
- How to protect ourselves
- Airway Emergencies
- Breathing Emergencies
- Cardiovascular disease
- Angina, heart attack, stroke
- Cardiac arrest
- CPR for adults
- AED/defibrillation certification