Location: 2407 Mountland Dr, Peterborough Ontario
Duration: 2.0 hours online and 3.5 hours in the classroom
- Group Rates Available as well
- Includes CPR Guidelines.
- Meets OHS.
- 3-year certification.
- Includes CPR Level C (CPR information is enhanced to meet specific workplace needs).
- Includes AED Certification (Automatic External Defibrillator).
- Conducted by a certified Red Cross First Aid Instructor
TAKE HOME MATERIALS:
- CPR Manual
- Certification card (valid for 3 years)
- Prestan Face mask
- Preparing to respond
- The EMS System
- Check, Call, Care
- Airway Emergencies
- Breathing Emergencies
- CPR (adult, child, infant)
- Cardiovascular disease and stroke
- AED/defibrillation certification
- Written exam