Location: 2407 Mountland Dr, Peterborough Ontario
Time: 8:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Duration: 8 hours online and 6.5 hours in the classroom
- Group Rates Available as well
- Includes CPR Guidelines.
- Meets OHS.
- 3-year certification.
- Includes CPR Level A (CPR information is enhanced to meet specific workplace needs).
- Includes AED Certification (Automatic External Defibrillator).
- Conducted by a certified Red Cross First Aid Instructor
TAKE HOME MATERIAL
- Certification card (valid for 3 years)
- Red Cross CPR Manual
- Prestan Face mask
- Preparing to respond
- The EMS System
- Check, Call, Care
- Airway Emergencies
- Breathing Emergencies
- CPR Level A (adult)
- Cardiovascular disease and stroke
- AED/defibrillation certification
- Wound Care – How to recognize and what to do
- How to recognize, and what to do for Poisoning
- Internal and External deadly bleeding
- Diabetic Emergency
- First Aid for Respiratory & Cardiac Arrest
- Head & Spine Injuries
- Bone, Muscle & Joint Injuries
- Sudden Medical Emergencies
- Environmental Emergencies
- Breathing & Circulation Emergencies
- Written exam (min. passing grade: 75%)
- Includes any other content required by specific legislation